Thursday, July 24, 2008

Oh my Lord....I just want to SCREAMMMMMMMM

It has been hectic to say the least. I am just about losing my mind. Work, work , work...... will it ever stop...Ok I'm calming down now. I won't totally lose my head or else!?!

Had a late nite meeting yesterday and although it was quite interesting and time well spent, it just showed me how much work I still have to do within a very short period of time. Putting together a youth centre requires a lot of work and I sure can use all the help I can get,thankfully I have a few peps who are happy to work for very little for now,phew!!!!! IMAGINE IF I HAD TO PAY SO MUCH, I'd probably be doing all the work myself, which would have been SUICIDE!!!!!

Been online all day,trying to get my proposal...HOLD ON....got my two phones ringing.

Be right back...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello Ofunneke,
I was impressed when you started your blog, but i guess you have abandoned it so fast. It will make a lot of sense if you continue. What do you think?

mingus said...

Yes! Please continue!